"If you're gonna disintegrate mentally, get it down on tape!" - Murdoc Niccals, Pirate Radio Jan 2010

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Mistaken Identity

I'm just going to make this short and to the point.  There is someone who seems to believe I am Trent Reicks.  Tripper80 flooded one blog entry with numerous comments, accusing me of being the father involved out of the Benton County Arkansas case.  Her Facebook profile, going by the name Dawn Tripp, has numerous posts about Trent's case and in one of those posts she once again claims that I am him.

Let me spell it the hell out for you, you goddamned psycho troll - I am not Trent Reicks.  I have never even met the man.  But I support his cause just as I support any other father attempting to fight for their right to parent.

This person is lurking in father's rights groups and taking whatever they can if they think it will help the kidnapping lawyers.  I think it's safe to say they are either a very close friend of the kidnappers or close to the birthmother.  Why else would they invest so much into this single person character assassination campaign?

I don't know why they seem to think I am Reicks and continue to insist on it.  I only covered his case a couple of times.  If they'd actually bothered to read - which I'm sure was very difficult for them - they'd figure out that not only am I not Trent, I'm not even a man! 

After viewing some of their comments and posts on the Facebook page, should I also suggest looking into basic grade school spelling?  I see why being a hateful little troll works best for them.  There's not much happening upstairs obviously.

5 comments:

  1. Lol. Tripper? In Germany, that's the name of a sexually transmitted disease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about that too, LOL. I figure this person is either very thick or simply trying to further sabotage the Reicks case by making the false claims that this blog is his work.

      Delete
    2. I'd like to think that that person is just thick, but it's all too likely that it's a deliberate attempt at sabotage.

      Delete
    3. The more I re-read the comments and the BS on their Facebook, the more I'm leaning on intentional. She knows damned well the blog isn't being run by Reicks but is insisting on it in an effort to dismantle what little footing he might have for his case.

      Delete
    4. Might be a case of cold panic on behalf of an adoptoraptor?

      I know little about the case yet. But Rob Manzanares is almost through with his fight for his daughter who was given up in Utah and it looks like he's going to win for sure.
      I just hope it becomes a trend. I'm sick to my stomach seeing how the adoption practices in the US are considered legal. That's stuff that belongs in an Orwell, not in the real world...

      Delete